* User discretion guaranteed
* No need to stand up to change the weigth
* Designed for optimum exercise biomechanics
To guarantee smooth, natural movements for full muscle concentration
* 4 mm thick ST-37 / 40 steel frame
For guaranteed durability
* Structure raised 50 mm above floor level with rubber tipped feet
This provides access for cleaning and vacuuming without scratching the paint
* High protection polycarbonate fairings
Knock-proof. Providing prevention against accidents. Very easy to clean.
* Information panel showing worked muscle groups and exercise position
This helps the user locate the machine quickly and use it correctly
* Three layer coating
The design of this professional, up-to-date, stylish system is enhanced still further by its -layer coating comprising an initial anti-corrosion primer, for guaranteed durability, followed by an epoxy powder layer and fin
* Use of laser cutting technology
For optimum tube cutting precision
* Injected core seat
Unlike the classic foam padded particle boards, the injected core offers the advantage of uniformity, anti-distortion and greater anti-bacterial protection.
* Stainless steel components
Designed to offer long-lasting durability.
* Magnetic weight plate selectors
The magnets ensure that there is no possibility of the selector coming out during training. Some inexperienced users tend to knock the plates, which can cause the selector to come out in the middle of the train
* Calibrated weights
For guaranteed weight precision
* Ground, hard chrome guides and IGUS drylining bushings
Offering a silent, sliding action and minimum maintenance.The bushings are resistant to friction and to high temperatures.
* High resistance 6 mm thick coated steel cable
For a smooth, secure performance
* Optional Fitlinxx touch screen
Helps to monitor the exercise and to ensure member loyalty
* Professional use warranty of 7 years for the Structure and 1 year for the components
BH has a platform of Technical Support Services throughout the country to offer a fast and efficient service.
* Length: 152cm / 60‚ÄĚ
* Width: 61cm / 24‚ÄĚ
* Height: 164 cm / 65‚ÄĚ
* Weight: 210Kg / 463 lbs.
* Load: 65Kg / 143 lbs. Optional: 85Kg / 187 lbs.
* Sit at the machine with the legs spread apart, contract the thighs to bring the legs together, return to the initial position with a controlled movement.
* This exercise works the adductor muscle group (pectineus; adductors minimus, magnus, brevis and longus; and gracilis) and allows you to use heavier weights than you can with the cable adductions but with a decreased range of motion.
* Best results are achieved in long sets until you feel a burn.